Saturday, July 12, 2008

#18 Online Productivity Tools Oh My!

With Google Docs I liked the many features such as, uploading, sharing, inserting videos, and the capability to edit and present with others in real time. The toolbar buttons make all of this very easy to do. Vaughn (see VaughnL sb Thing #18) also mentioned that you can edit pdf's (especially when you can not access the most current version of Acrobat Reader). How cool! I also like the fact that it is FREE and you can access it from any computer. I wasn't able to download Open Office (I still haven't figured out how to get past needing administrative rights to download items to the school's laptop). But for right now, I think Google Docs will keep me busy.

2 comments:

VWB said...

if you are trying to download the Open Office onto your district laptop, it's already there!

Amie Graves said...

Well, isn't that somethin'!! I never even thought to look. Thanks for the heads up!