Saturday, July 12, 2008

#20 YouTube and TeacherTube

This was so much fun! I stayed up way too late looking at all the cool videos (and at some that were ... well ... not so much). However, just like Lay's potato chips ... once you get going, you just can't stop. My favorite videos are the ones that have a significant message--they are usually ones that you have to read. Here's a great inspirational video from YouTube: (Remember: YouTube is blocked by the district's firewall, and sorry--I didn't have much luck with ZamZar. I may try again later).



Although it is lengthy, I just had to include this one. It's this an updated version of one of my favorite video found on TeacherTube. I've shown it to my teenagers numerous times. It rocks!

3 comments:

VWB said...

and remember for those blocked Youtube videos, submit the address to ZamZar and get a wmv version that will play on a player alredy installed on most computers inside the district!

Grendel said...

I enjoyed your Youtube videos, especially the first one. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Rock said...

Re: Did You Know?

I've seen this before -- it's absolutely incredible. The challenge is so great and our kids are so needy.