Thursday, July 15, 2010

11:5: Thing #9

I had a little trouble on this one because I couldn't find the two links to Stephen's Lighthouse that were listed (Ignoring Social Software--Not and Slideshare). Did anyone else have this problem? If so, did you ever locate them--and if you did, please share! I spent about 20 minutes browsing through various posts before finally giving up.

I was able to play around with SlideShare and Authorstream. Both programs give students an authentic reason to create presentations. After creating their presentations, students could share them with family members and others, which would hopefully motivate students to do their best work. I think it would be neat for students to use 280 Slides to make virtual Power Points, which would also them easy access from home.

No comments: