Thursday, June 9, 2011

RCE: 11 Tools, Tool 4: Moving Up to the Clouds

Google Apps

Creating documents in Google Docs is easy. I like the fact that you can view your documents from any computer. During staff development sessions, I have used Google Docs to create documents with coworkers. It is neat that people can collaborate on one document. I also like using Google Docs with students. It makes it easy to store and view student work. They are able to work on projects together, adding to each other's ideas.

I have Google Reader linked to my iGoogle homepage. It makes it easy to keep up with NPR topics, Education Weekly and other blogs and sites I have subscribed to.

1 comment:

RCELibrarian said...

I think once we all move to google docs it will be easier...the students don't seem to notice the difference...unless they can type fast...