Monday, June 23, 2008

#11 Library Thing

I absolutely love this site! Simply wonderful! What a neat way to share books you are reading. Students could easily create blogs and post their book items. It would be a great way to share "Must Reads" and book reviews. I added several books and then posted My Library on my blog. It took me awhile to figure out how to add a widget, but now it's there! Viola!
For anyone whose interested in adding their own Shelfari bookcase, go to http://www.shelfari.com/ or click on "Get Your Own Shelf" below the bookcase (it will guide you through the steps). It's fast and easy! Try it out today!

2 comments:

Grendel said...

I think #11 was my favorite Thing. I have really enjoyed looking at everyone's bookshelves! I, too, am a Stephenie Meyer fan and can hardly wait for book 4! Have you ordered it yet?

musicgirl said...

Thanks for the information on Shelfari! I had seen these on other blogs, but hadn't thought about adding it to mine. That's pretty cool!