Wednesday, June 25, 2008

#13 Delighted with Del.icio.us

Wow! Another great time saver! I've been using the old way of bookmarking for so long, tagging seemed like it was going to be overwhelming. However, after I got going, I was instantly hooked! I'm now tagging everything. And I love del.icio.us . The icons are easy to use and helpful.
I then tried learning a little bit more about Furl and Ma.gnolia. I didn't quite understand the difference between the three sites. However, I stumbled upon Bruce's post (see Bruce's 23 Project: Thing 13 Tagging and Discovering Del.icio.us) and the article he recommended: Furl and Del.icio.us: Almost Perfect Together. They were very helpful! I see I still have a lot more to learn....

2 comments:

Grendel said...

We all have a lot to learn! I will definitely look at the blog and article you mentioned in your post. I need to understand the difference, too. Thanks for sharing.

Liberry Lady said...

I loved the idea of using different resources for public sites than you use for private sites in the Contentious article. Thank you for sharing.