Sunday, June 22, 2008

#8 RSS and Newsreaders

What do I like about RSS feeds and Newsreaders? Just about everything! It will definitely save time and it's fun and easy to use. I put a quick link on my homepage and now I can see new information instantly. I subscribed to various education sites (such as Open Education and The New York Times Book Reviews) and then added some others just for fun. I will now be able to keep track of the latest books, movies, recipes, and more. I also subscribed to SBISD EdTech and A Library By Any Other Name.

1 comment:

Grendel said...

Good choices! I think you will enjoy reading those. We in SBISD have access to New York Times from the Library Resources Page, but a friend (not in SBISD) subscribes to the feed and emails me the Book Review anyway. AND, a colleague who subscribes to the hard copy, saves up the Book Reviews and gives them to me. I am so in touch now!!